The best-selling Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 10th edition (PDF) remains your indispensable source for state-of-the-art, definitive answers on every aspect of hepatology and gastroenterology. Overcome your most complex clinical challenges and make optimal use of the latest technologies, techniques, and treatments with superb guidance from hundreds of world-renowned authorities. Meticulous updates throughout include the latest improvements and approaches in gastrointestinal and liver disease diagnosis and therapy as well as hundreds of images and 35 new procedural videos.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with a consistent, full-color chapter design.
- Get the essential gastroenterology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Stay up to date with emerging and challenging topics: fecal microbiota transplantation; enteric microbiota and probiotics; Clostridium difficile colitis; and factitious gastrointestinal diseases.
- Incorporate the newest improvements and findings in care for liver disease patients ― from treatment and diagnosis through post-treatment strategies and management of complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, references, figures, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master all aspects of your field with the latest edition of the world’s top GI reference
“If there was a nomination for a blockbuster textbook of gastrointestinal and liver disease then this would surely be a leading candidate. It is certainly a blockbuster in terms of size and depth of coverage as well as high-quality content … an engaging, educational yet clinically orientated textbook which is relevant to modern clinical practice.” Reviewed by Dr Harry Brown on behalf of glycosmedia.com, April 2015
“I can personally attest to the remarkable advances that have been made, as I was author of the chapter on eosinophilic gastroenteritis in the 2nd edition of the textbook, and reading the same chapter in the 10th edition underscores the important advances that have been made in our understanding of the molecular basis as well as the pathophysiology of this and related disorders.” Foreword by Norton J. Greenberger, MD Boston, Massachusetts, June 2015
“This classical etextbook represents one of the most valuable clinical resources in the dynamic field of hepatology and gastroenterology, being not only an indispensable tool for updating knowledge in specialists in gastroenterology and hepatology and pathologists, surgeons and internists in the connected fields, but also very useful for young fellows and medical students…one of the most valuable clinical resources in the dynamic field of gastroenterology and hepatology.” Reviewed by Brindusa Diaconu on behalf of the Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, July 2015
NOTE: This sale only includes Sleisenger & Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management 10th Edition PDF eBook. No online access codes are included with this purchase.