Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected, Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition (PDF) resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to pass national standardized exams, complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the textbook also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the ebook’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, pictures, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, boxes, lists, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- 6 comprehensive units cover all essential information on Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma .
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale .
NOTE: This PDF eBook (Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8e) has been converted to PDF from its ePub, hence page numbers will NOT match the original physical book.