Suitable for students with no experience in electricity and electronics, this volume, Automotive Electricity and Electronics in PDF, in the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series introduces college students to the basic tools and skills they need to perform electrical diagnosis in the shop. Using a “strategy-based diagnostics” approach, this ebook helps students master technical trouble-shooting in order to properly resolve the customer concern on the 1st attempt.
• Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
• Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools for a first-semester course in electronics and electricity
• Teaches foundational concepts necessary for electrical diagnosis and repair, at the appropriate level for students coming to the topic for the first time
• Progresses from basic electrical principals, simple circuitry, and electrical components to more complex concepts, such as starting, charging, and lighting
• Familiarizes students with industry-standard tools (particularly the multimeter), wiring repairs and diagrams, and diagnosing a circuit with service information
Automotive Electricity and Electronics makes the basics of automotive electrical accessible and engaging, setting electronic students up for success in advanced electrical courses and in the workplace.
About the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series
Organized around the principles of outcome-based education, CDX offers a uniquely in-depth and flexible program which aligns learning and assessments into 1 cohesive and adaptable learning system. Used in conjunction with CDX MAST Online, CDX prepares college students for professional success with media-rich integrated solutions. The CDX Automotive MAST Series will cover all 8 areas of ASE certification.
NOTE: No online codes included.